Telangana Voter List: Those people who are the citizens of Telangana must be enrolled in the Voter List to become a part of any election. People who are enrolled in the CEO voter list 2020 Telangana will be able to vote in the election for their candidates. Having a voter ID card is not only important for the people who want to participate in the elections but you also get an identity proof for the future that can be used for the documentation purpose. Hence, you need to have a voter ID card if you are above 18 and a citizen of India.
Besides, a voter ID card will be issued for the particular area where you are living at the moment and thus you can also participate in the voting from that area only. This article is going to provide all the important info which is connected with the Telangana CEO Voter List Search Online, Eligibility Criteria for the Voter ID, Documents required for the Voter ID application, steps to apply for the new voter ID card application form, telangana voter list with photo, etc.
Telangana CEO Voter ID Card Latest Updates
The Citizens who are willing to apply for the Voter id Card in Telangana state can apply through the link given below. Also, check the status and application search through the link given below.
- 1 Telangana CEO Voter ID Card Latest Updates
- 2 TS CEO Voter List Details
- 3 TS Voter ID Card List – Overview
- 4 Documents Required to apply for A New Voter ID Card
- 5 Details printed Voter ID Card
- 6 Telangana voter list search by name
- 7 SEARCH NAME IN THE TS VOTER LIST
- 8 How To Apply For Voter Id In Telangana
- 9 APPLY/REGISTER FOR TS VOTER ID CARD
- 10 online application status of nvsp
- 11 TRACK TS VOTER ID APPLICATION STATUS
- 12 TS voter id card search & Download
- 13 voter id card check online & DOWNLOAD
- 14 Reference Links
- 15 voter list 2020 Telangana: FAQ’s
- 16 What is the official website of TS CEO to check the TS CEO Voter List name online?
- 17 What is the name of the form for the new applicants of the Voter ID Cards?
- 18 What eligibility criteria to apply for the TS CEO new Voter ID Card?
- 19 What Age proof do I need to show to get enrolled for a Voter ID card?
- 20 Can I enroll the name in Voter ID card in more than a place?
- 21 If I lost my Voter ID Card, Can I get a new one?
- 22 Which form is required to change the Residence address in the Voter ID Card?
- 23 What to do if I have shifted my residence in Telangana from another state in order to get the Voter ID Card?
- 24 If there is an error in the Voter ID Card of my details, What Should I do?
- 25 Can I apply for a Voter ID card without a Ration card?
TS CEO Voter List Details
A voter ID is also known as the Elector’s Photo Identity Card (EPIC) which is usually issued by the Election Commission of Indian citizens who contain specific eligibility criteria during the submission of the application form for the same. After having the Voter ID Card, applicants will also be able to use it as the identity proof that helps in conducting fair elections in any state. Applicants who will be able to get their names in the voter list 2020 Telangana can also vote in further elections.
TS Voter ID Card List – Overview
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Article Name||Voter ID Card List Details|
|What Is Voter ID Card||The Card Is Given To The People to elect the representative By Government|
|Eligibility Criteria||Above 18 Years people|
|Applying Process||Through Online|
|Benefits Of Ration Card||Provides voter id card to vote in the elections|
Documents Required to apply for A New Voter ID Card
During the submission of the application form of the ts voter id card, you will also be required to attach all the essentials documents. Following are the documents required for making a new voter ID Card in Telangana:
- Any of the Identity Proofs
- Address Proof
- Passport Size photographs
Details printed Voter ID Card
A voter ID card is a personal identity card that is accepted all over India as an identity proof of the citizen. In your Voter ID, it will contain a unique serial number, the hologram of the symbol of the particular state, photograph of the particular applicant, father’s name, gender detail, date of birth of the cardholder, residentials address, the sign of the issuing authority, etc.
Telangana voter list search by name
All the eligible voters of Telangana can check their names on the official website of the Telangana State Election Commission where you need to visit ceotelangana.nic.in. You need to follow certain steps to check the voter id status telangana as given below:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Telangana Chief Electoral Officer by the link ceotelangana.nic.in.
- Here you reach on the homepage of the official website of Telangana CEO where you will have to click on the search you name section.
- Scroll down & click on the link named Council Constituency and click on the Search with Name or voter id search by door number link. Besides, you also get other alternatives mentioned in the same section in the particular homepage of the website.
- After selecting specific constituency, house number, name, MLC Constituency Types, etc., you need to press the submit button.
- Now the TS Voter List name will be displayed on the computer screen that you need to check carefully and ensure all the details given under the particular list are correct.
- Click on the “voter id download” to download the voter id.
How To Apply For Voter Id In Telangana
All the eligible applicants whose age are more than 18 years and citizens of India can apply for the Voter ID Card through online/ offline/ semi-online mode. You must have to check below points to know the process of the applying for the New Voter ID Card of your state:
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the National Voter Service Portal (NSVP) nvsp.in.
- Here you need to take the printout of Form 6 given on the official website of NSVP.
- After all the details on the specific form, you need to visit the nearest State Election office or contact your BLO (Booth Level Officer).
- There are various details such as address proof, any of the identity proof from Aadhar Card/ 10th certificate will be required during the submission of the application form.
- Applicants are suggested to attach all the documents required during the submission of the application form for a new voter ID Card.
- After verifying all the details in Form 6 of the application form by the officials, your Voter ID will be issued by the CEO within a certain timeframe.
- You need to contact your Booth Level Officer to acquire your new Voter ID Card from its office.
online application status of nvsp
- Go to the official website i.e., nvsp.in.
- Click on the “Track Application Status”.
- After clicking on that, enter the “Reference ID”, and click on the “Track Status” button.
- Then the application status will be displayed on the screen.
TS voter id card search & Download
- Visit the official website i.e., nvsp.in.
- Click on the link called “Download Electoral Roll PDF”. Enter your State and click on Go.
- Then, the TS Electoral Page will be opened.
- Enter the District name and your Constituency name. Click on the “Get polling stations”.
- Search through your name or address in the polling stations report.
- The Voter ID with the name will be displayed, check your name and details.
- Click on Download as PDF to download the Voter ID Card.
- Know your Constituency Details
- Search name through SMS
- Search TS Voter ID Card through Name
- Service Voters Portal
- TS Voter Grievance/Complaint Cell
voter list 2020 Telangana: FAQ’s
What is the official website of TS CEO to check the TS CEO Voter List name online?
The official website of TS CEO is ceotelangana.nic.in.
What is the name of the form for the new applicants of the Voter ID Cards?
Form 6 is the application form for new applicants for Voter ID Cards.
What eligibility criteria to apply for the TS CEO new Voter ID Card?
You must be a citizen of India & age of the applicants must be above 18 years. You need to be a citizen of a particular area where you want to use your voting right.
What Age proof do I need to show to get enrolled for a Voter ID card?
You can submit any document from the authorized one as the proof of Date of Birth like Passport, Matriculation certificate, Date of Birth certificate, Aadhar Card.
Can I enroll the name in Voter ID card in more than a place?
No, A person can be enrolled in only one place.
If I lost my Voter ID Card, Can I get a new one?
First, you should make a complaint in Police Station and need to pay the 25 INR to get the Voter ID.
Which form is required to change the Residence address in the Voter ID Card?
If for a new residence in another constituency, go for Form 8A and if the new residence resides in same constituency, fill up Form 6.
What to do if I have shifted my residence in Telangana from another state in order to get the Voter ID Card?
Firstly, make sure that you have deleted your name from the previous address and then fill the Form 6 as a fresh voter.
If there is an error in the Voter ID Card of my details, What Should I do?
Either deposit the Voter ID at the ECI office or make the changes in voter id online via the official website.
Can I apply for a Voter ID card without a Ration card?
Yes, Instead you can use any of Government ID of any like Aadhar card, Passport, Driving license.