West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2020: The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) which was established under the West Bengal Secondary Education Act in 1951, is responsible for conducting the Madhyamik Pariksha 2020 Programme in the state of West Bengal every year. The WBBSE Madhyamik Pariksha starts from 18th February 2020 and the Madhyamik Exam Routine 2020 PDF is released in advance for the students to prepare well. The Students who are ready to appear for the WB Madhyamik Exam 2020 should go through the information given below and check in detail about how one can prepare and achieve good results.
West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha 2020 Programme
WBBSE Madhyamik 10 Standard Board Exam 2020 will be going to start from 18th February 2020 and ends on 27th February 2020. Recently the WB Board has released the date sheet for the same. According to the WBBSE 10th Exam Time Table, the exams will be starting from the 18th of February and will continue until the 27th of February 2020. Every paper will be for 3 hours in total with an additional 15 minutes given for reading the question paper. The WBBSE Madhyamik Pariksha will happen in the afternoon from 11:45 AM to 3:00 PM.
West Bengal Madhyamik Exam Routine 2020
|Exam Name||WBBSE 10th Board Examination|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education|
|Exam Start Date||18th February 2020|
|Exam End Date||27th February 2020|
|Category||West Bengal Madhyamik Routine|
Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2020 Important Details
Following are some of the important details given in the date sheet regarding exams apart from the regular papers.
- The WBBSE 10th Exam Time Table PDF does not contain the exact date and timings for physical education, social service and work education exams. These details will be notified at a later date.
- The exams for the subject’s shorthand and typewriting will be held at Kolkata and Siliguri only. The venue and dates will be declared later.
- Apart from the regular papers, the papers for swimming and needlework will be conducted for a total duration of 4 hours and 15 minutes. Whereas, the music vocal and music instrumental exams will be for 2 hours 15 minutes duration.
- Similarly, the Computer Application paper will be a 2 hours 45 minutes theory paper. The practical examination for this paper will be taken independently by each school.
West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2020
|Tuesday||18th February 2020||First Languages *|
|Wednesday||19th February 2020||Second Languages **|
|Thursday||20th February 2020||Geography|
|Saturday||22nd February 2020||History|
|Monday||24th February 2020||Mathematics|
|Tuesday||25th February 2020||Physical Science|
|Wednesday||26th February 2020||Life Science|
|Thursday||27th February 2020||Optional Elective Subjects|
WB BSE Madhyamik Exams 2020 Marking System
The WBBSE 10th Exam comprises of eight subjects having 100 marks each. The subjects are divided into theory, practical and internal assessments. Therefore, the total marks for the exam amount to 800; out of which students have to score 272 marks or above in order to pass the WB Madhyamik Pariksha.
[Also Check: Maharastra hsc time table 2020]
How to Prepare for the WBBSE Class 10th Exams
Following are some instructions which are important during the time the examination has been scheduled. Following them will help you pass out with flying colors.
- Reach the exam center at least half an hour before the paper begins and check the seating positions. This will definitely help you to avoid any last minute issues arising out of seating positions
- The first 15 minutes should be dedicated to reading the question paper thoroughly and checking what is exactly expected from you to be written in the paper
- When attempting to answer the questions, remember to answer the easier ones first so that they will take up less time. This will give you more time to attempt the difficult ones
- Dedicate the last 10 minutes of the exam to recheck the answer sheet and check for the accuracy in marking the question numbers correctly. Also recheck the individual details such as seat number, subject name, exam date, invigilator signatures and so on.
How to Download West Bengal Madhyamik Routine 2020
If you want to download the WBBSE Madhyamik Routine 2020, you can do so by directly clicking on the link given below or you can visit the official website of the West Bengal Board. The instructions to download the routine from the West Bengal Board site are given below:
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal board by wbbse.org or the Following below link the bottom
- On the main page, you will find a link titled WBBSC Madhyamik Routine 2020
- Now click on this link, which will open a PDF file for the Madhyamik Pariksha Routine 2020 in your browser
- You can choose to either save the PDF file or take a printout
[Also Check: Bihar board intermediate Time Table 2020]