Bihar 12th Time Table 2020 Science, Arts, Commerce: BSEB intermediate time table 2020 had released at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) was established under the Bihar School Examination Act 1952. The BSEB is responsible for the Class 10 and Class 12 examinations conducted every year in Bihar. The BSEB conducts exams from 3rd February 2020. Given below are the details pertaining to the BSEB 12th Exam Date’s 2020 and the Detailed Date sheet.
Bihar Board 12th Exam Dates Routine 2020
This year the Bihar Inter Exam 2020 will be conducted in the month of February 2020. The Bihar State Board will announce the date sheet in a few days. As soon as the time table releases for the Bihar Class 12 Time Table 2020, the students can check the Bihar Board 12th Exam Dates 2020 schedule online on this free job alert website. Each paper has a time duration of 3 hours in total and has an additional 15 minutes for reading the paper. Every subject will have fifty percent objective questions and remaining non–objective theory questions. Both short and long questions will be asked in the theory exam.
biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in 2020 update’s
- Bihar Board 12th Exam Dates Routine 2020
- biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in 2020 update’s
- Bihar Board Intermediate Time Table 2020 Important Details
- BSEB 12th Class Exam 2020 Marking System
- How To Prepare For The BSEB Class 12th Board Exams 2020
- How To Download The Bihar Board 12th Exam Routine 2020
- Bihar Intermediate Exam Dates 2020 PDF
|Bihar Intermediate Exam Dates 2020 Important Details|
|Board Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Name Of The Examination||BSEB Intermediate Exams|
|Time Table Release Date||Available Soon|
|Time Table Download||Download Here|
Bihar Board Intermediate Time Table 2020 Important Details
Following are the important details from the Bihar board 12th exam routine regarding the Bihar Inter Exams
- From the academic year 2019-21, the students have the option to select two language subjects of which one subject has to be either Hindi or English and the other language subject can be anyone from the list of 12 languages given by the board.
- The other three subjects will be according to the stream selected by the student. This can be arts, commerce or science.
- The Bihar Board has introduced a new sixth subject (earlier there were only five subjects) which can be any language (for arts, commerce, and science) or Biology (for science) students.
- In order that the students clear the exams easily, the Board will consider the marks of the sixth subjects to be one among the five subjects; in case the students fail in any of the five subjects.
|Bihar Board 12th Exam Routine 2020 Science, Arts, Commerce|
|तारीख और दिन||पहली पाली|
(सुबह 9:30 से दोपहर 12:45)
(दोपहर 1:45 से शाम 5:00 बजे)
|3 फरवरी 2020 (सोमवार)||जीव विज्ञान (I.Sc)|
हिंदी / अंग्रेजी ( Vocational Course )
|4 फरवरी 2020 (मंगलवार)||भाषा विषय (I.A)||कम्प्यूटर साइंस (IA, I.Sc. & I.Com)|
मल्टी-मीडिया एंड वेब। टेक। (IA, I.Sc. और I.Com)
फाउंडेशन कोर्स Vocational Course )
|5 फरवरी 2020 (बुधवार)||फिज़िक्स (I.Sc)|
योगा एंड फिज़िकल एडू। (I A)
अंग्रेजी ( Vocational पाठ्यक्रम)
|06 फरवरी 2020 (गुरुवार)||हिंदी / अंग्रेजी। (I.A)||अकाउंटेंसी (I.Com।)|
वोकेशनल ट्रेड- I ( Vocational कोर्स)
|07 फरवरी 2020 (शुक्रवार)||रसायन विज्ञान (I.Sc.)||राजनीति विज्ञान (IA)|
वोकेशनल ट्रेड – II ( Vocational कोर्स)
|08 फरवरी 2020 (शनिवार)||कृषि (I.Sc)|
|व्यवसाय अध्ययन (I.Com।)|
|10 फरवरी 2020 (सोमवार)||भाषा विषय (I.Sc. और I.Com)||मनोविज्ञान (IA)|
वोकेशनल ट्रेड – III ( Vocational कोर्स)
|11 फरवरी 2020 (मंगलवार)||हिंदी / अंग्रेजी (I.Sc. & I. Com)||समाजशास्त्र (IA)|
संबंधित विषय ( Vocational पाठ्यक्रम)
|12 फरवरी 2020 (बुधवार)||गणित (I.Sc. & I.A)||अर्थशास्त्र (IA)|
|13 फरवरी 2020 (गुरुवार)||गृह विज्ञान (I.A)|
BSEB 12th Class Exam 2020 Marking System
The Bihar Board 12th Exam comprises of various subjects across different streams. These have a total of 100 marks each. Some of the subjects are further divided into theory, practical and internal assessments. Total marks for theory exam is 70 marks and those for practical or internal assessments are 30 marks for every paper.
[Check Here: GSEB SSC Time Table 2020]
How To Prepare For The BSEB Class 12th Board Exams 2020
- In order that you score good marks in the BSEB Inter Exam 2020, we have compiled a list of some points which you should remember and practice.
- Go through the entire syllabus and the previous exam papers for the Bihar Board 12th Time Table 2020. This will help in understanding the weightage of specific topics.
- When you prepare for the exam, put extra effort into the important topics which will enhance your score.
- For difficult topics, take help from teachers and friends.
- Ensure that you solve previous years’ Bihar Board 12th Exam papers. This will help you prepare better for the exam.
How To Download The Bihar Board 12th Exam Routine 2020
For downloading the Bihar Board 12th Time Table 2020, you can follow any of the two methods described below.
The method I – Directly download the Bihar intermediate Exam Date Sheet 2020 PDF by clicking on the web link given below on this website.
Method II – Secondly, you can download the date sheet from the Bihar Board’s official website. The instructions to download the Bihar Board 12th Exam Routine are as follows:
- Open your browser and visit the official website of BSEB at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, check for the ‘Candidates Corner’ area. Then click on the link for Examination Schedule which can be found under the Matric Tab.
- Then click on this link. This will open a PDF file containing the Bihar Intermediate Exam Date 2020 in your browser.
- Now you can either save the PDF file or take a printout for your reference.
Bihar Intermediate Exam Dates 2020 PDF
[Check Here: Punjab 10th date sheet 2020 ]