AP intermediate Exam time table 2020: Inter exam time tables 1st, 2nd year had released at bieap.gov.in 2020. The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP) conducts exams for the Intermediate Classes in the state and had released the inter exam time table 2020 for the 1st Year and 2nd Year Intermediate classes on its official website bieap.gov.in. The Intermediate Exam Time Table 2020 had released for all three streams ie BIPC, MPC, and CEC simultaneously. The exams for 1st Year will start from 4th March 2020 and ends on 21st March 2020 whereas those for the 2nd Year begin from 5th March 2020 and ends on 23rd March 2020. These exams will be conducted in the morning schedule from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. [also check: CBSE class 12 time table 2020]
bie.ap.gov.in Time Table Latest Updates
AP Inter Hall tickets had released and check now. [toc]
bieap.gov.in 2020 Inter Exam Time Table AP
It has been seen that BIEAP follows a set academic calendar for all its activities during the entire year. The board had released the ap intermediate exam time table 2020 on 2nd December 2019. Also, the exams are slated to be conducted in the month of March 2020. The board had also announced the schedule for practical exams. These exams will be conducted in the first half of the day from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. We will be making the Intermediate Time Table 2020 AP available to all students on this website as soon as it is made public by the board. So we would request the students to keep visiting the website for information in relation to the intermediate exam.
AP inter time table 2020 1st,2nd Year Exam Details
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)|
|Name of the Exam||AP Intermediate Public Exams 2020|
|Academic Year||2019 -2020|
|Exams 2020 Date||Starts from 4th March 2020 and ends on 23rd March 2020|
|Inter Time table 2020 Release Date||2nd December 2019|
|Release Mode||Online & Offline|
|1st year Time table Download||inter 1st year time table 2020 AP|
|2nd Year Timetable Download||inter 2nd year time table 2020 AP|
AP intermediate exam time table 2020 details
Following are some of the important details from the Inter Exam Time table regarding the intermediate exam time table 2020:
- The inter 2020 time table includes details such as the exam day and exam date for a specific paper. In addition, it also has a time duration when the exams will be conducted.
- Ensure that you reach the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the exam, this will help you order to adjust to the seating pattern and surroundings.
- Do not carry with you any prohibited or electronic items such as mobile phones, calculators etc into the exam hall.
- The Intermediate Time Table 2020 AP will inform you of any holidays that may fall during the course of the Intermediate Examinations.
- You will also get to know the sequence of papers, which will help you with better preparations.
AP Intermediate examination 2020 Marking procedure
The BIEAP conducts the Intermediate Exams for all the regular subjects similar to the other boards. The students opt for the subjects based on the stream they select. However, instead of marks, the BIEAP follows a grading system and the students are given grades that range from the highest (A1 for 91-100 marks) to the lowest (D1 for 35-40 marks). [also check: SSC time table 2020 ap]
AP Inter Time Table 2020 how To download
In order to download the Intermediate Time Table 2020 AP from the official website of AP Board follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website bieap.gov.in 2020 or by clicking here bieap.gov.in
- On the home page, you will find a link for the Intermediate Examination 2020 Time Table.
- When you click on any of these links, the respective inter exam time table 2020 will open in your browser as a pdf file.
- You can either save the PDF file to your computer or take a printout if required.
If you do not want to follow the lengthy procedure given above, then you can also download the intermediate examination 2020 time table directly by clicking on the link given below.
Intermediate 1st Year Time Table 2020 AP
|Day||Name of the Subject – Examination|
|4th March 2020||2nd language Paper I (such as Sanskrit/Telugu, according to you)|
|6th March 202||English Paper 1|
|9th March 2020||Mathematics Paper-I A
|12th March 2020||Mathematics Paper-I B
|14th March 2020||Physics Paper –I
Economics Paper– I
|17th March 2020||Chemistry Paper – I
Commerce Paper – I
Sociology Paper – I
Music Paper – I
|19th March 2020||Geology Paper– I
Public Administration Paper–I
Logic Paper– I
Bridge Course Maths Paper– I (For Bi.P.C Students)
|21st March 2020||Modern Language Paper – I, Geography Paper– I|
Intermediate 2nd Year Time Table 2020 AP
|Day||Name of the Subject|
|5th March 2020||2nd language Paper I (such as Sanskrit/Telugu, according to you)|
|7th March 2020||English Paper-II|
|11th March 2020||Mathematics Paper-II A
|13th March 2020||Mathematics Paper-II B
|16th March 2020||Physics Paper-II
|18th March 2020||Chemistry Paper-II
Fine Arts, Music Paper-II
|20th March 2020||Public Administration Paper-II
Bridge Course Maths Paper-II (For B.P.C Students)
|23rd March 2020||Modern Language Paper – II,Geography Paper-II|
AP Intermediate Exams 2020 preparation Tips
At the time of exams, it is very natural for the students to get stressed and anxiety to set in. In order to avoid this, we have provided a list of things which you can do in order to prepare better for the exams and increase your score
- Once you get to know about the Intermediate 2nd Year Time Table 2020, prepare your own study schedule according to your level of difficulty. Ensure that you take sufficient breaks and have proper resting time.
- Now you should analyze each and every subject and mark out the important topics. You can also get an idea about them by looking at the previous year’s exam papers.
- Ensure that you appear for mock tests which will help you to practice writing papers and increase your writing speed.
- Maintain a healthy diet which will help you stay fit and calm during the examination.
- If you face any difficulty in preparation for the different topics take advice from your teachers.