NVS Answer Key 2019 for AC, PGTs, TGTs, Misc.Category Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and LDC in JNVs/HQrs/ROs of NVS under Recruitment Drive-2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued an official nvs recruitment 2019 notification on its website navodaya.gov.in on 05th July 2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. The recruitment drive is to hire for a total of 2370 vacancies available under various categories across both the posts. The applications are invited through online mode only for which the online application link has been posted on its official website navodaya.gov.in on 10th July 2019, which will close on 09th August 2019. The placement will be PAN India. The online applicable fees applicable to General category candidates are as follows-
- For Assistant Commissioner- Rs. 1500
- For PGTs, TGTs and Miscellaneous Category Teachers and Female Nursing Staff- Rs. 1200
- For Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk- Rs. 1000
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are exempted from paying any application fees [Also Check: latest Govt Job notifications ]
NVS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who desire to be selected in the NVS recruitment drive must meet all the following eligibility criteria, otherwise, their applications will stand canceled.
I.) NVS Educational Qualification
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A): Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce with 5 years of experience.
- Postgraduate Teachers (Group-B): Postgraduate degree in Related Trade with minimum 50% marks and must have passed B.Ed examination.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Group-B): A Bachelor’s degree in Related Trade with minimum 50% marks and must have passed B.Ed examination.
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B): Any Degree Plus Skill in Word-Processing and Data Entry with a One Year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B): Must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent or a B.Sc Degree in Nursing.
- Legal Assistant (Group C): A Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Catering Assistant (Group C): Must have passed SSC or 12th Standard from a C.B.S.E. Board school and must have done a three years Diploma Course.
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C): Must have passed 12th standard with minimum 50% marks and should have English typing speed of 300 WPM and Hindi typing of 25 WPM.
II.) NVS Age Limit
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A): Not exceeding 45 years of age.
- Postgraduate Teachers (Group-B): Not exceeding 40 years of age.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (Group-B): Not exceeding 35 years of age.
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B): Upper age limit 35 years
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B): Up to 35 years of age.
- Legal Assistant (Group C): Between 18 to 32 years of age.
- Catering Assistant (Group C): Up to 34 years of age.
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C): Between 18 years to 27 years of age.
Note: Age relaxation is as per Government rules made in this regard.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Candidates applying for the posts except Lower Division Clerk will be selected for the posts on the basis of their performance in a written examination or a Computer Based Test (CBT) and a Personal Interview round. Both these rounds are qualifying in nature and those who will be clearing both rounds will be finalized for the post. Those applying for the post of Lower Division Clerk has to undergo an additional qualifying round which will be a Trade or Skill Test. Such candidates much pass this skill test to be selected for the post.
NVS Examination Date and Pattern
The tentative dates for the online written examination are scheduled between 5th to 10th September 2019. The board reserves the right to change the dates. the actual date will be printed on the admit card. So, the applicants are advised to keep a close track on the official website for all the latest updates or notifications in this regard.
The online written examination will be an objective based on multiple choice question examination. Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
NVS Recruitment Examination Syllabus
The Online Written Examination as per the post is described below-
I.) Assistant Commissioner’s Post
- 15 questions
- 15 marks
- 15 questions
- 15 marks
III.Language Competency Test (General English and Hindi of 20 marks each)
- 40 questions
- 40 marks
- 20 questions
- 20 marks
V.Educational Planning and Administration
- 90 questions
- 90 marks
- 180 questions
- 180 marks
Total duration of the test is 3 hours with no time limit on any sections.
II.) For PGTs:
- 15 questions
- 15 marm