AP Grama Volunteer Merit List & Application Status Check 2019
AP Grama Volunteer Merit List & Application Status Check 2019: The online applications for Andhra Pradesh AP Grama Volunteer recruitment procedure had started on 24th June and ended on 5th July 2019. Now, the concerned officials will scrutinize the online applications received and then AP Grama Volunteer eligible or merit list will be generated on the basis of which the shortlisted candidates will be asked to come for a personal interview round.
|AP grama volunteer merit list Important Dates|
|Gramavolunteer of Andhra Pradesh|
|July 15th, 2019|
Only those online applications will be accepted by the officials which is complete in all respect and comprises of correct information. A prospective Grama Volunteer merit list would consist of information such as, name of the candidates who are have been selected for the interview session, the registration/application I.D., gender, district, date of birth (DOB), category, area (Urban/Rural/Tribal), etc.
The Grama Volunteer merit list is expected to be published district-wise. Now, let’s move further and know more about the merit list, the subsequent interview session, and the important dates in respect of it.
[Also Check: AP Gramma Volunteer Recruitment]
AP Grama Volunteer Merit List 2019 Important Dates
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Application Status for the interview round will be published online on the official website by 10th of July and the selected candidates’ interview round will be conducted by the selection commission between 11th to 25th July 2019. The shortlisted candidates will also be informed through other means of communication i.e. via. Email or SMS provided by them at the time of registration.
Those who qualify and clear the personal interview round as well will finally be selected as an official AP Grama Volunteer to whom an intimation letter for the same will be sent on/by 1st August. These selected candidates will undergo an Induction/Orientation and Training of Volunteers Program between 5th to 10th August before assuming their office on 15th August 2019.
How To Check The AP Grama & WARD Volunteer Merit List
The online publication of the Merit List 2019 for AP Grama Volunteer recruitment will be done by the concerned department through online mode only. But, the selected candidates can expect to receive a personal intimation either on their registered email i.d. or mobile number. So, all the candidates are expected to check out their names on the merit list on 10th July on the official website by following the below stated simple steps-
- The applicants have to type the official website for Grama Volunteer i.e.gramavolunteer1.ap.gov.in on their web browser, which will take them to the home page of the website.
- When on the home page, the applicants have to search and click on the merit list/selection list option.
- Now, the merit list for all the AP Districts will appear on the screen. A candidate has to click on their respective district from where they have applied or belonged to or where they wish to serve as mentioned in their application form.
- On clicking the valid district name, a list of selected candidates will appear in PDF format.
- In the merit list, the candidates have to carefully search for his name or registration number.
- In the end, after finding their name in the merit list, the candidates can download the PDF file for their future reference. The download option is completely optional and depends on the candidate’s wish.
A Brief About The Interview Process
After the issue of the merit list, the interview round would start from 11th July, which will be conducted by the selection committee. The selection commission would consist delegates like MPDO / Tasildhar / EO (PR & RD), where the chairman of the selection commission i.e. MPDO will issue a letter of engaging the services of the shortlisted Village Volunteers.
The candidates who would qualify the interview round will undergo introduction and training program which will be imparted at the Mandal level. The Commissioner, PR & RD of Andhra Pradesh will be deciding the roles and responsibilities of the village volunteers.
[Also Check: AP village secretary jobs]