Check Here SSC MTS Result 2019, SSC MTS Answer Key 2019, Check SSC Multi Tasking Staff Paper-I Results Cutoff Marks Merit List PDF, ssc.nic.in MTS Paper 1 Result Date, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Results, Staff Selection Commission MTS Cutoff Marks, SSC Multitasking Non-Technical Tier-I Merit List
As per the SSC Calendar, SSC MTS Paper I is scheduled to be held from 2nd August to 6th September 2019 and the SSC MTS Result for the same is expected to be announced in the first October 2019. While SSC MTS Paper-II is scheduled to be conducted on 17th November 2019 and the final result is expected to be declared in the second week of December 2019. The results for both Papers I & II can be seen and downloaded from the Below links or official website of SSC once the link for the same is released and activated on the date of the result.
19.18 lakh candidates appear for SSC MTS 2019 Examination
As per the data shared by Staff Selection Commission, a total of 19.18 lakh Applicants appeared for the SSC MTS 2019 paper 1 at 337 examination centers in 146 cities.
|Total number of registered candidates||38.58 lakh|
|Number of candidates appeared in the examination||19.18 lakh|
|The overall percentage of attendance||49.73%|
|Number of shifts||39|
|Number of examination venues||337|
|Number of cities in which examination conducted||146|
|Number of States/UT’s in which examination was conducted||34|
SSC MTS Answer Key 2019
SSC MTS 2019 Staff Selection Commission concluded the examination for Paper I for MTS recruitment 2019 on August 22, 2019.
The above dates are tentative and might change if the authority deems it necessary to be changed. The change in dates will be done without any prior intimation via an advertisement in the media and a notification released on its official website. So, the applicants are advised to regularly keep a check on the SSC website to stay updated in this regard.
How To Download SSC MTS Answer Key For Tier-I?
Follow the simple steps as under to download SSC MTS Answer Key for Tier I
- Go to the SSC official website: ssc.nic.in. or click on the below link
- Then click on the” Answer Keys” tab.
- Click on “Tentative Answer Key Challenges for SSC MTS Examination 2019”.
- A PDF will open. Read it carefully and click on the link at the bottom.
- A new page will open. Read it carefully and then click on “Click here”.
- Enter your User ID and Password as per your admission certificate.
- SSC MTS answer key along with your responses will appear on the screen.
Let’s move further and check out the steps to check the results and other relevant details in respect of the MTS Results 2019.
How To Check SSC MTS Results 2019
A candidate should follow the below mentioned steps to check their SSC MTS Results 2019 online on the authority’s official website.
- Visit the official website of SSC on your web browser.
- Once you land on the homepage of the website, look for ‘Results’ tab in the header menu and click on it when found out.
- A pop-up window with several tabs will appear on the screen that will have options with the names CHSL, CGL, JE, JHT, etc. Click on the tab which has ‘Departmental Exam’ written on it.
- Now, you will find a link under the SSC MTS Results column that says ‘Click Here.’ Click on that link.
- On clicking the link, a PDF will open on your screen. This PDF file is the MTS Results file, which will consist of the names and roll numbers of the candidates who have passed the examination.
- Press ‘Ctrl+F’ keys and type your roll number or name in the search box and press enters to submit the details.
You can even download the PDF file for your future reference.
SSC MTS Cut-Off Marks
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks that a candidate has to secure in order to qualify for other rounds of selection. In this regard, SSC is to say that they will release the cut-off marks only when the results are announced and not before that. But, it has issued a list of several parameters based on which they will decide the MTS Results 2019 cut-off marks, which are stated below-
- A total number of candidates who appeared in the examination.
- Availability of the seats.
- The difficulty level of the examination.
- An average number of marks scored by candidates.
SSC fix different cut-off marks for different categories of candidates.
SSC MTS Document Verification Process
Upon declaration of the MTS 2019 final result, the candidates who have passed both the Papers will be appointed for the MTS posts that they have applied for. After the declaration of the final results, the selected candidates will be called for their final document verification round. Following is the list of documents that the selected candidates has to carry without fail during their document verification round, which SSC will return it to them (Original one) after the completion of the process.
- Identity Proof (PAN, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.)
- Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Residence
- Passport size photographs
Note: The candidates have to carry original documents along with self-attested photocopies.
For more information and to stay updated, candidates are advised to regularly visit SSC official website
[Check Here: nvs answer key 2019]