National Career Service (NCS) is one of the ambitious mission mode projects of the Central Government under the umbrella of the E-governance plan. With the help of the NCS project, the government is trying to fill the gap between unemployed people & employers. Hence those people who are seeking any job will be able to take training through the national career service portal. NCS will provide the candidates with career counseling, suggestions about the skill development courses, vocational hegemony, national careers service job vacancies, upcoming job notification, etc…
The basic motto of starting the National Career Service Portal by the government is to provide training to the students as per their skills who have registered themselves. The labor ministry will provide this training to the candidates within a certain time frame that will help them in getting jobs. The National Career Service portal mainly focuses on career growth & further employment endeavors, proper guidance on career building, counseling, enhancement in the female participation in the service sectors, increase in the employment rate, etc.
- 1 National Career Service (NCS) Important Information
- 2 National Career Service (NCS) – Overview
- 3 National Career Service (NCS) Details
- 4 National Career Service Latest Updates
- 5 Major Points Related To The National Career Service Portal
- 6 national career service portal new registration/Apply
- 7 Reference Links
- 8 National Career Service: FAQ’s
National Career Service (NCS) Important Information
The National Career Service portal has a basic motto for providing employment to every skilled force of the country. So there are various career centers that have also been established under the NCS module, career counselors as well as multilingual call centers. NCS portal is a group of job seekers, counselors, employers, & training providers. If you want to apply for the National Career Service, you will have to apply only through online/ offline mode. There is no fee for registration in the National Career Service. There are a wide variety of jobs under the NCS from more than 50 key industry sectors such as pharma, construction, automobiles, textiles, information technology, etc.
Those candidates who want to apply offline can visit the nearest career centers for the same process that can be performed online. Career centers will provide jobs, & every service related to the employment of an individual. After enhancing the skills through training centers of the National Career Service, you will be able to get a national career service free job posting details. To meet with the counselors, you will have to take the appointment time with career counselors.
National Career Service (NCS) – Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||National Career Service|
|Type Of Scheme||Career advice Central Government|
|Who Can Apply||All who are unemployed and students|
|Aim Of The Scheme||Providing employment to every skilled force and to provide career advice|
|The benefit of the scheme||Providing employment to unemployed one and to give training too|
|Criteria To Get into the scheme||Just registering in Official website|
National Career Service (NCS) Details
After going through the National Career Service Portal of the government, applicants will be able to improve the personal skills for the smart presentation that the industry expects from them. The training module under NCS will have two languages viz., Hindi & English. The National Career Service has more than 1000 employment exchanges as well as more than 190 model career centers throughout the country. Under the National Career Service, approximately 54 thousand employers are registered while there are one crore candidates who are also in the queue to get any job through the portal.
Hence NCS works as a placement center that appoints personnel for a private business. With the help of NCS portal, you will be able to post new jobs, send interview invites, know the profile of the candidates, view the jobs, contact info, the status of the job posted, information about the job fairs, & various government’s departments associated with the National Career Service portal.
National Career Service Latest Updates
Students/Candidates can check the various vacancies state wise, can also seek advice about the career and skills, national career service contact number, Vacancies according to criteria through NSC. The applicant can do a national career service portal new registration through the direct link given below.
Major Points Related To The National Career Service Portal
The Director-General of Employment, Ministry of Labour & Employment has enforced the National Career Service portal for the people to provide jobs to the job seekers. There are a lot of jobs that have been provided to needy people. Besides, there are a lot of other important points to know for the reader related to the National Career Service (NCS), an ambitious plan of the Indian government:
- The National Career Service Portal will organize corporate training for improving the skills of the candidates after the registration.
- The training to the candidates of the NCS will be provided as per their skill sets.
- The NCS training will insist on the improvisation of the inter-personal skills of the candidates so that they can make an effective presentation at a particular time.
- Those candidates who will participate in the training conducted, later on, can choose any of the languages from Hindi/ English.
- There are more than 10 million active job seekers in the NCS while around 54k are active employers in the National Career Service.
national career service portal new registration/Apply
Those who want to participate in the NCS will have to apply for the National Career Service through online/offline mode. You need to follow the below process for the national career service portal new registration:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the NCS by the link www.ncs.gov.in.
- Now the homepage of the NCS portal will open on your computer screen.
- Here you need to click on the link called Sign Up button for the registration process.
- You need to select a type of registration. And enter all the necessary information which is required for the submission of the application form.
- After entering all the details, you will get an OTP on your mobile after the submission of the application that you need to enter to verify your mobile number.
- Now you need to re-login the page and click the required login credentials for the successful submission of the application form on National Career Service.
National Career Service: FAQ’s
All the activities related to the NCS can be performed through its official portal by the link ncs.gov.in.
You need to register yourself as an employer/ job seekers in the portal through online/ offline mode. As per the eligibility of the candidates, jobs will be available in the portal.
No, NSC doesn’t provide skill training instead, NSC shows various skill providers according to Area and skill you are interested in.
Those candidates who want to know more about the NCS must contact to the below helpline sources:
Ministry of Labour and Employment (MoLE)
Shram Shakti Bhawan Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001
Toll-Free Helpline : 1800-425-1514 (Tuesday to Sunday, 8 AM to 8 PM)