AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List 2019-20 & payment status link is Now Active at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.The state government of Andhra Pradesh allocated INR 5,500 crore was allocated for the YSR Rythu Scheme, where lakhs of farmers will be beneficiaries in the state. However, the general GDP of any country matters on the rural yields, but most of the farmers in the country are not in the condition to fulfill all their essential needs related to the crops. So the government of Andhra Pradesh is insisting more on improving the conditions of the farmers in the state. YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme for monetary assistance is one of the first steps taken by the present government of Andhra Pradesh.
All landless people in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be taken care of by the government. Little and negligible ranchers are also eligible to take benefit of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in the Andhra Pradesh state.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Latest News
- ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Latest News
- AP Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary Scheme
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2019
- Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019–20 Eligibility Criteria
- YSR Rythu Bharosa – AP Beneficiary List District wise
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme payment status How To Check?
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status (Check now)
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Problems in Detail Explanation
AP Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019|
|Article Category||Beneficiary list|
|Type of Scheme||Welfare Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Agriculture Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of launch||June 2019|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Date of implementation||15th October 2019|
|Target beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Amount provided||13500/- per annum for 5 years|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary Scheme
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy has recently launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan Samman Yojana in the state. AP YSR Rythu Scheme was launched in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh in the month of June where farmers will be getting financial assistance of INR 13,500 per annum in three installments. With the contribution of the government of India of INR 6000, the state government will be adding INR 7500 more in the Rythu Bharosa scheme. Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be able to grab one of nine major promises (Navaratnalu, or nine gems, as they are being known) made by the present government of Andhra Pradesh during the election’s manifesto.
Earlier, INR 12,500 were promised to give the farmers by the current government of Andhra Pradesh. But after the great criticism by the opposition parties in the state, the amount under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was increased by INR 1000. So after summing up this amount, all beneficiaries will able to get INR 13,500 yearly. Hence the YSR Rythu Scheme in Andhra Pradesh is named after the name of the father of the current Chief Minister of the state YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2019
All applicants who have submitted applications for the scheme of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2019 are waiting to check their names on the list patiently. You should wait for the implementation of the scheme and the final list of all recipients comes under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa. The responsible authority is not providing the update of the list at the moment so all the farmers should wait for the final list steadily.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019–20 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to become eligible for the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List 2019, you must qualify for the following conditions:
- The beneficiary should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh to become eligible for the Scheme of Rythu Bharosa 2019.
- All the farmers who want to avail the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, their families should cultivate under ROFR lands, and D Patta Lands that should be included in Land Records of the farmers.
- All the applicants of the Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 must be connected with the agricultural sector.
- The Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 – 20 is specifically made for poor farmers of the state.
- Applicants who are already availing the benefits of other similar schemes of any other Indian state, will not be eligible for Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019.
- This scheme is only applicable to small and marginal farmers with agricultural tenants.
- In the case of the joint landholding of the candidates, the respective amount will be transferred to the account of the highest amount of landholder.
YSR Rythu Bharosa – AP Beneficiary List District wise
- This list of all beneficiaries can be checked through the ‘ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in,’ the official website of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019.
- Now you should enter your Username and password including captcha code proceeding to the next step. If you have forgotten your password can also click on the Forgot Password button to retrieve your password.
- Now you’ll have to enter the mobile number to receive the OTP and after receiving it, please enter it to submit your application.
- Here, the page will display Name of Beneficiary, Father Name, Katha number based on registration.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme payment status How To Check?
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019–20 is made available for all eligible candidates. In this step, we’re going to mention the process by which beneficiary name can be searched:
- STEP – 1: Firstly, all beneficiaries will have to visit the official website of the YSR Bharosa Scheme ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- STEP – 2: After clicking on the above link, you’ll have the homepage of the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List.
- STEP – 3: Now click on the link of ‘Payment Status’ mentioned on the homepage of the website to check your name in the list of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- STEP – 4: Now you’ll have to enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha Code given next to columns.
- STEP – 5: After filling all the entries, you should click on the submit button to know your name in the YSR Rythu Beneficiary List of Andhra Pradesh.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status (Check now)
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Problems in Detail Explanation
In this article, we’ve provided all the information related to the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 –20. Our focus was to cover all the information that was needed for beneficiaries, where you’ll also be able to know the process to know your name in the list of Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019. Moreover, if you still have any doubt regarding the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 – 20, can let us know through the comment section below.
- 1 ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Latest News
- 2 Check Your Status Now
- 3 AP Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
- 4 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary Scheme
- 5 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2019
- 6 Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019–20 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 YSR Rythu Bharosa – AP Beneficiary List District wise
- 8 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme payment status How To Check?
- 9 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status (Check now)
- 10 YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Problems in Detail Explanation