Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan(NYKS) MTS,LDC,Assistant 337 Jobs Posts
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) is the result of the master plan of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India, which is an autonomous body formed to bring together and promote the Indian Youth through Youth Clubs and Forum. Currently, there are 623 NYKS district offices and 29 State offices all over the country.
NYKS has issued an nyks recruitment 2019 official notification on its website www.nyks.nic.in, inviting applications to fill up 337 vacancies spread across the following posts Assistant Director or District Youth Coordinator (DYC), Jr. Computer Programmer, Sr.Hindi Translator, Assistant, Librarian, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist (ACT), Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
NYKS Vacancy Online Form 2019
The application is only invited through online mode.NYKS has stipulated certain eligibility criteria, which every applicant must meet to be able to apply for the online applications. Till now the department has not yet announced the starting date of the online application but has said that the online application window will be open only for 20 days from the date of activation of URL for the online application. So, it is advisable to keep a regular check on the NYKS website to stay alert and informed about the online application date. The applicant has to pay online a small amount of money as application fees at the time of online form fill up and submission.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Eligibility Criteria
a.) Educational Qualification
District Youth Coordinator– As on 01/01/2019 the applicants must possess
A Post Graduate Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University.
And, those with Three years experience in Youth activities or Rural Development or any other social sectors including work in any reputed organization, will be preferred.
Accounts Clerk cum Typist (ACT)– As on the closing date of receipt of the application, the applicants must possess:
- A B.Com Graduate Degree from a recognized University, or
- A Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 2 years experience in Accounts works.
- Have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Knowledge of Computer Application And, those with an experience of two years as a National Service Volunteer (NSV) / Rashtriya Sadbhavana Yojana (RSY) Volunteer or National Youth Corps (NYC) Volunteer; And/OR
- A Postgraduate Degree holder of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) in various courses, will get an added advantage.
- Lower Division Clerk-As on the closing date of receipt of the application, the applicant must possess:
- 12th Standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Have a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter OR 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)- As on the closing date of receipt of the application, the applicant must possess:
- A Matriculation or its equivalent Degree from a recognized Board or Institute.
- And, who has worked as NSV/RSY/NYC for a minimum period of 1 year,
- And has undergone a “Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guard and Civil Defense”, will get an added advantage.
For information about educational qualification for the rest of the posts, please visit
B.)Age Limit for NYKS Various Vacancies
- For District Youth Coordinator, Jr.Computer Programmer and Sr.Hindi Translator Posts- The candidate must be 28 years or below as on 01/01/2019.
- For Assistant, Librarian, Computer Operator and Accounts Clerk cum Typist Posts- The candidate must be 28 years or below as on the closing date of application.
- For Stenographer Grade II Posts- The candidate must be between 18-27 years of age as on the closing date of application.
- For Lower Division Clerk Posts- The candidate must be 28 years or below as on the closing date of application, and
- For Multi-Tasking Staff Posts- The candidate must be between 18-25 years of age as on the closing date of application.
Note Age relaxation for the reserved categories as per the government rules.
Nehru Yuva Kendra recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
The applicants for the post of District Youth Coordinator (DYC), Librarian and Assistant have to undergo two rounds i.e.an online written examination and a personal interview round.
The applicants for the post of Junior. Computer Programmer, Sr. Hindi Translator, Stenographer Grade-II, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Lower Division Clerk will be selected on the basis of online written examination, a skill test, and a personal interview session, with skill test being a typing test for the above mentioned 4 later posts.
And, the applicants for the post of MTS will be selected on the basis of their online written assessment.
NYKS Exam Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern For The Various Posts
The board has not yet decided on any specific date for the online written examination for any of the posts. But it is anticipated to be conducted soon after the closing of the online application process.
The online examination will be an objective based exam, with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
There will be no cut-off marks to pass this written examination and the final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in both written examination and personal interview rounds. The marks for the written exam and interview is 80:20.
NYKS Admit Card Download
The admit cards for various nyks vacancies will be available once the exam date is announced on the official website here we will update the NYKS Admit card download link please check this page frequently
NYKS Syllabus For various Posts Are As Follows
District Youth Coordinator- Question paper for this post will be of total 200 marks covering 5 subjects i.e.Reasoning General Knowledge; English Language; General Paper on Indian Economy, social, cultural, legal and political environment, community & youth development program; and Quantitative Aptitude. Each subject will have 40 questions of 1 mark each, with a time duration of 120 minutes.
Jr. Computer Programmer, Sr. Hindi Translator, Librarian, Stenographer Grade-II and Computer Operator-Question paper will be of total 200 marks covering 5 subjects which are Reasoning, General Knowledge, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Professional Knowledge. Each subject will have 40 questions of 1 mark each, with a time duration of 120 minutes.
Assistant– Question paper for this exam will be of 200 marks covering 4 subjects i.e.Reasoning, General Knowledge, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude. Each subject will comprise 50 questions of 1 mark each, which has a time duration of 120 minutes only.
Accounts Clerk cum Typist– This post’s exam question paper will be of 200 marks covering 5 subjects which are Reasoning, Accountancy Knowledge, English Language, Computer Knowledge, and Quantitative Aptitude. Each subject will have 40 questions of 1 mark each, which need to be done in 120 minutes only.
Lower Division Clerk and Multi-Tasking Staff– The total marks allotted for these two posts’examination is 160 and 150 respectively. The subjects covered are Reasoning, General Awareness, General English and Quantitative Aptitude. The former post will have 40 questions from each subject, carrying 1 mark each and the latter post will have 25, 50, 50, 25 questions from each subject respectively. The time allotted for this examination is 120 minutes.
So, that’s all for you to know as of now. Please keep a check on this place for more updates and notification in this context.