HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a notification on their official website for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, which has a vacancy of 1624 posts to be filled.HSSC is inviting applications only through the online mode for which they have posted a link on their website for the interested candidates can fill up the HSSC Junior Engineer Application Form, which has been activated on 20th June which would close on 04th July 2019 sharp at 11:59 pm.
The application fees which the applicants need to pay online for successful submission of the form is as follows:
- For General Category Male and Female Candidates: Rs 150/-
- For Female Candidates who are Residents of Haryana State: Rs. 75/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/BC/EWS Category who are Resident of Haryana State:
Male- Rs. 35 and Female- Rs.18.
- There are no application fees for PWD candidates of Haryana.
Now, let’s move further and check out the other relevant details published in respect of this post. [Also Check: HSSC Gram sachiv Recruitment 2019]
HHSC Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must meet all the below mentioned eligibility criteria to qualify for the selection rounds for the post, which if not met will lead to application rejection.
Must hold a 3 year Degree or Diploma in the concerned subject or its equivalent from a recognized University, and
Should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject till 10th standard or in Higher Secondary as well.
II.) Age Limit- In a gist, the candidates who apply for the Junior Engineer Post must fall between 17 to 42 years of age.
Note 1: Age relaxation as per the Government Rules and Norms in this regard.
Note 2: For detailed eligibility criteria, please Download i.e. Click Here the official recruitment notification link issued by the HSSC.
HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 Salary Structure – Pay Matrix Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 to 112400) [Also Check: HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2019]
Haryana Junior Engineer Examination Date
The examination will be either through online (CBT) mode or OMR based which is likely to be conducted from 13/07/2019 to 18/08/2019. However, the exact date, time and place of the examination will be known once the admit card is released online for download.
HSSC JE Recruitment Examination Pattern & Syllabus
The selection examination is divided into two parts i.e. A Written Examination, and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience,
Which in total (1+2) will be of 100 marks. The written examination will be of total 90 marks and the socio-economic criteria and experience will be of 10 marks.
The 90 marks written examination is further divided into two parts, i.e.,
- 75% weightage is given to the Subjects General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and other concerned and relevant subject, as applicable, and
- 25% weightage is given to Subjects History, Current Affairs, Literature. Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of the Haryana State.
The 10 marks bifurcation socio-economic criteria and experience are as follows
- 5 marks if neither the candidate nor any of his family members are, was, for has been a regular employee in any department or board of the Government of Haryana or the Government of India.
- 5 marks if the applicant is a widow, or the first/second child and where his father died before he was 42 years of age OR,
Is the first/second child and where his father passed away before he was 15 years of age.
- 5 marks if the candidate belongs to such a denotified tribe like the Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis or any Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana, which is neither a Scheduled Caste or any Backward Class.
- 0.5 i.e. one and a half a mark will be awarded to the candidate for each year or part thereof which is more than six months of experience, out of a maximum of 16 years on the same or any higher post in any Department/ Authority, etc. of the Government of India. No marks shall be awarded if the experience is of less than 6 months.
So, it is recommended to the applicants to keep a regular check on the HSSC official website to stay updated in this context. Solve as many past year papers and mock test papers as you can to check where your preparation lies and how much more effort you need to put in. [Also Check: Haryana Patwari Recruitment Notification 2019]