HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released an HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Official Notification PDF on their official website in respect of 4858 Clerk vacancies in Group C for which they are inviting applications only through online mode from the eligible candidates. The link to apply online is available on their website HSSC Clerk Application Form which has been activated from 24th June and will be open till 8th July 2019 at 11:59 pm.
All those candidates who aspire to be selected for the Clerk position must first meet all the eligibility criteria in order to apply online for the post.The application fees which the applicants need to pay online for successful submission of the form is as follows:
- Male and Female Candidates: Rs 100/-
- Female Candidates who are Residents of Haryana State: Rs. 50/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/BC/EWS Category who are Resident of Haryana State:
Male- Rs. 25 and Female- Rs. 13.
- There are no application fees for PWD candidates and candidates who are Ex-Servicemen of Haryana.
Now, let’s move further and check out the other relevant details published in respect of this post.
HSSC Clerk Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must meet all the below mentioned eligibility criteria to qualify for the selection rounds for the post, which if not met will lead to application rejection.
i.) Educational Qualification-
A candidate must be a 10+2/ 10+2 standard First Division pass out / a Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Must have studied Hindi or Sanskrit up to Metric Standard or Higher Secondary.
ii.) Age Limit- A candidate must fall between the age of 17 to 42 years to be eligible for the Clerk Post.
Note: Relaxation in age as per the Government Rules and Norms in this regard.
[ Also Check: HSSC Junior Engineer 1624 posts Notification]
HSSC Clerk Examination Date 2019
The examination will be either online (CBT) or OMR based which is likely to be conducted from 22/07/2019 to 18/08/2019. However, the exact date, time and place of the examination will be known once the admit card is released online for download.
HSSC Clerk Examination Pattern & Syllabus
The selection examination is divided into two parts i.e. A Written Examination, and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience,
Which in total (1+2) will be of 100 marks. The written examination will be of total 90 marks and the socio-economic criteria and experience will be of 10 marks.
[Also Check: Haryana Canal Patwari Jobs ]
The 90 marks written examination is further divided into two parts, i.e.,
- 75% weightage is given to the Subjects General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and other concerned and relevant subject, as applicable, and
- 25% weightage is given to Subjects History, Current Affairs, Literature. Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of the Haryana State.
The 10 marks bifurcation socio-economic criteria and experience are as follows:
- 5 marks if neither the candidate nor any of his family members are, was, for has been a regular employee in any department or board of the Government of Haryana or the Government of India.
- 5 marks if the applicant is a widow, or the first/second child and where his father died before he was 42 years of age OR,
Is the first/second child and where his father passed away before he was 15 years of age.
- 5 marks if the candidate belongs to such a denotified tribe like the Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis or any Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana, which is neither a Scheduled Caste or any Backward Class.
- 0.5 i.e. one and a half a mark will be awarded to the candidate for each year or part thereof which is more than six months of experience, out of a maximum of 16 years on the same or any higher post in any Department/ Authority, etc., of the Government of India. No marks shall be awarded if the experience is of less than 6 months.
So, it is recommended to the applicants to keep a regular check on the HSSC official website as well as our site freejobalert to stay updated in this context. Solve as many past year papers and mock test papers as you can to check where your preparation lies and how much more effort you need to put in.
[Also Check:HSSC Constable & SI Recruitment 2019 ]