AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs 2019: Andhra Pradesh Government had released the Ward Sachivalayam Job Notification 2019 to fill 19,170 Secretariats vacancies. All the candidates who feel they are eligible for the post of AP Ward Sachivalayam can apply for the post through online mode only. The AP Government has decided to form AP Ward Sachivalayam to provide transparent and quick governance in urban and rural areas.
This recruitment drive is to fill 19,170 Ward Secretariats posts comprises of various positions, such as Ward Administrative Secretary, Ward Planning and Regulation Secretary, Ward Welfare and Development Secretary, Ward Energy Secretary, Ward Health Secretary, Ward Revenue Secretary, Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary. [Also Check: ap grama volunteer merit list]
AP Ward Sachivalayam Answer key Download
AP Grama Sachivalayam exam 2019: Initial answer key for category I and III released on its official website check here
AP Ward Sachivalayam Application form Last date
The AP Ward Sachivalayam Job application is invited only through online mode, for which an application link has been posted on AP official website wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in. The online application window will be opening from 1st November 2019 with it’s closing date being 10th November 2019.
All the aspiring candidates who wish to get selected for any of the Ward Sachivalayam posts can apply for it only if they meet all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification released by the AP Government. The candidates who will be selected for the Ward Secretariat posts will be on probation for a period of two years during which they will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.15,000 per month by the AP Government. [Also Check:ap grama village secretary jobs 2019]
AP Ward Sachivalayam Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who wishes to apply for the posts must fulfill all the eligibility criteria set by the AP Government in this regard, failing which will force the officials to reject the applications straight on.
I.)Educational Qualification for AP Ward Sachivalayam Job
|Designation of the Functionary||Educational Qualification|
|1||Ward Administrative Secretary||Any Graduate|
|2||Ward Amenities Secretary||Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|3||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary||Any Graduate with Sciences / Engineering|
|4||Ward Education Secretary||Any Graduate|
|5||Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||Diploma in Urban Planning/Civil Engineering|
|6||Ward Welfare & Development Secretary||Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/Anthropology|
|7||Ward Energy Secretary||Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical|
|8||Ward Health Secretary||Nursing / Pharma D|
|9||Ward Revenue Secretary||Any Graduate|
|10||Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary||Any Graduate|
AP Ward Sachivalayam Job Selection Process
The selection process to hire candidates for the post of Ward Sachivalayam has to rounds. First, being the written test and secondly, document verification round that will be last round in which those candidates will be asked to bring their documents for verification who will clear the written test round by securing the cut-off mark to be decided by the AP Government.
Andhra Pradesh Ward Sachivalayam Important dates
The candidates who had applied for the post of Ward Secretariat, the scrutiny will be conducted by 15th November 2019. And, the Interviews will be conducted from 16th November 2019 to 20th November 2019. The candidates who qualify will be given intimate letters by 22nd November 2019.
The issue of Appointment Orders will be done by 22nd November 2019. The shortlisted candidates will undergo an induction training starting from 29th November 2019 and 30th November 2019. Then, the selected candidates will be allotted to Ward Secretariat from 1st December 2019.
The positioning of Ward Sachivalayam and commencement of operations in Ward Sachivalayam will be done from 1st December 2019. The newly recruited Ward Secretariats will be trained on Roles & Responsibilities at HRD I, of which the first 4 weeks will be a Theoretical Training at Institutional Level and the last 2 weeks will be Practical Training at Departmental Level.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Duties, Roles & Responsibilities of Ward Secretaries
The candidates selected as Ward Secretaries will be entrusted with the following duties, roles, and responsibilities that they need to diligently carry out per the standards set by the AP Government in this regard.
- To monitor and supervise the activities of ward volunteers.
- Maintaining co-ordination of Line departments with the Public.
Bench marking of essential services.
- Conducting random verification to ensure that the benefits and other government services are extended to the genuine beneficiaries.
- Receiving grievances from the general public and resolving them in the stipulated time period.
- Ensuring that the ward volunteers is creating proper awareness to the families falling in his jurisdiction on health, education and other social issues.
- Ensuring various other services are delivered at the door steps of the citizens.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Criteria For Ward Secretariat
The following criteria have to be considered for the formation of Ward Secretariat:
- The number of Ward Secretariats that has to be formed for every Election Ward shall be @ 1 per average 4000 population, which is to be calculated as per 2011 Census + 10.98 decadal growth @1.098% per year.
- The minimum and maximum size of the population to be maintained for each Ward Secretariat shall be 3000 and 5000 respectively.
- After the formation of the required Ward Secretariats, the Municipal Commissioner shall prepare a list of Ward Secretariats with Boundaries (North, East, West, and South) along with localities/areas/slums/P.S. Nos. that comes within the purview of the Ward Secretariat and the same shall be published in the local Telugu newspaper for wide publicity.
- The Ward Volunteers who will be working in the locality/area/slum, etc., shall report to the concerned Ward Secretariat in whose jurisdiction that area/locality/slum falls.
- Approximately, 4000 Ward Secretariats has been fixed by the AP Government that may change after the field verification.
The Ward Office, Anganwadi Building, School Building, Community Resource Center, Community Hall, Government Office within the Ward where sufficient space is available shall be decided upon and a separate room in the said building shall be provided for the establishment of Ward Secretariat.
If there is no space available in a Govt. Building in a Ward, two to three Ward Sachivalayams of the said wards can share space in one building where such provision is there. As a last resort, a Private Building can be taken on a minimum rent. AP Government will provide all the necessary infrastructure and furniture in the Ward Secretariat.
[wps_toc style=”default” heading_levels=”1,2,3,4,5,6″ show_heirarchy=”yes” bullet_spacing=”yes” ordered_list=”yes”]