AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham: In the present scenario in India, there has been a considerable increase in the level of unemployment in all sectors including manufacturing, services, and others. In order to address this important issue and to ensure that the youth of the country are put on the right track for progress, there needs to put into place several measures. Employment is a prerogative for all state governments in the country. In line with this thought and to put the party vision in action, the State of Andhra Pradesh under the able leadership of N.Chandrababu Naidu Garu has come up with the plan of providing financial assistance in the form of monthly allowances to all the youth of the state.
This allowance will be given to them until they secure a job for themselves. Similar schemes have been implemented by several state governments all across the country. Let us have a look at what these different schemes offer to the citizens of their respective state
Check Here: AP Grama 4,33,126 Village Volunteer Jobs
Current State Wise Unemployment Allowance Schemes
|Name of State||Educational Qualification Required(Minimum)||Monthly Allowance
|West Bengal||10th Class and above||Rs. 1500|
|Haryana||Intermediate||Between Rs. 900 and Rs 3000|
|Kerala||For SC / ST Category – Min 10th Class Pass
For Others – Above 10th Class
|Tamil Nadu||From 10th up to Graduate Degree|| Rs 200 to Rs 600
(Allocates to unqualified candidates also)
|Rajasthan||Graduate Degree Holders||For Graduates – Rs 500 and
For Ph.D. Candidates – Rs 600
|Uttarakhand||From Intermediate to Post Graduates||Between Rs 500 and Rs 1000|
|Bihar||10th Class / Intermediate||Rs 200|
|Himachal Pradesh||Intermediate||Rs 1000|
|Punjab||10th Class and Above||Between Rs 150 and Rs 200|
In accordance with the Telugu Desam Party’s (TDP) promise to the voters during the elections held in 2014, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Nara Chandrababu Naidu announced the Mukhya Mantri – Yuva Nestham Scheme officially in October 2018. The Scheme was formally launched on the occasion of Mahatma Jayanti in Amravati. The Yuva Nestam scheme is said to be the brainchild of Chief Minister Naidu’s son and Andhra Pradesh’s Information Technology Minister, Nara Lokesh. The AP Government aims to enhance skill development, provide self employment opportunities and secure apprenticeship to its youth through several tie-ups with statewide industries and services sector. Also Check: Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi 2019
How AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme 2019 Benefits For Youngsters
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched this scheme with an intention to cover all eligible candidates in the state. According to its estimates, Mukhya Mantri Yuva Nestham Scheme will benefit more than 12 lakh unemployed youth in AP. In order to meet the said numbers, the government will be spending about Rs 1200 crore under Yuva Nestam scheme. The Scheme seeks to fulfill most of the ambitions of AP’s unemployed youngsters. Under this scheme, the government will be providing financial assistance of Rs.1000 per month for each and every eligible candidate. This amount will be directly transferred to the account of the beneficiary. The youngsters aged between 22 and 35 years can apply for this scheme either online or offline.
Highlights of the Andhra Pradesh Yuva Nestham Scheme 2018
|Event||Number of Candidates|
|Applied for Scheme Benefits||13,31,499|
|Verified by the system||29,531|
|Candidates who opted out||11,298|
|Scheme Benefits Sanctioned||4,68,858|
|Grievances Pending Processing||37,845|
|Grievances Solved Already||2,61,736|
Eligibility Conditions for 2019 AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government has put down several eligibility criteria for youngsters wanting to avail the benefits of this scheme. Given below are the details of the criteria required for registration and getting benefits of the scheme. However, one must note that it is compulsory for the beneficiaries to fulfill the eligibility conditions prior to beginning with the registration process. Given below are the finer details:
Criteria 1 – Employment Status
The candidate who wishes to register under the scheme must be unemployed and should not be taking up any part time or full time job.
The interested candidates should be a native of Andhra Pradesh state and must possess a relevant certificate which has been issued by a competent authority in AP.
Criteria 3 – Age
- The minimum candidate age required is 22 years.
- The candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
The government has clearly state that it will follow all the guidelines for reservation as per the caste and community of the applicant.
Criteria 5-Educational Qualification
The candidates applying are required to have completed any Diploma of two or more year duration or have graduated from an AP state recognized University.
Criteria 4-Financial Status
All the candidates whose family possesses a white ration card or those who are presently living below the poverty line are considered to be eligible to apply for this scheme. All the members of the family will be considered under this scheme irrespective of their number.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme 2019 – Non-eligible candidates
- All youngsters whose family owns either movable or immovable property in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Any youngster who has any pending criminal charge or convicted for any criminal offense. Also, those that are forbidden by law or suspended/dismissed from any central / state government job cannot apply.
- Candidates who either owns or has a four wheeler vehicle registered in their name.
- Any youngster or his family who have availed financial assistance or any type of loan under any AP state government sponsored scheme for self-employment scheme (having more than Rs. 50,000/- subsidy) are not eligible.
- All such candidates who are presently working (either part time / full time) or are pursuing formal education. Working also includes public sector, the private sector, quasi-government organizations or self-employed people.
Documents Required for Online Yuvanestham Registration 2019
For anyone in the state of Andhra Pradesh who intends to obtain allowance under the scheme has to first register as a beneficiary of the scheme. In order to do so, they have to have certain documents in place before they can start the yuvanestham registration process. Given below is a list of such documents that any beneficiary of the Yuva Nestham Scheme must possess beforehand
- A copy of your Aadhaar card since it will be required to obtain your Aadhaar Number. It is important that your mobile number is linked to the Aadhaar number.
- Your mobile handset having the same Mobile Number which is linked with your Aadhaar number.
- Original or photocopies or scanned images of your mark sheets and certificates from Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation whichever applies to you. This will be required to enter your marks/register number / admit card number during the registration process.
- A copy of your White Ration Card issued by the AP Government.
AP Mukyamantri Yuvanestham Registration Online Apply
Once you are eligible for availing the benefits of the scheme, then you have to register to become a beneficiary. This can be done by following the step by step procedure given below:
- Visit the official website www.yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- Click on Apply Now / Login button at the top of the page. This will take you to the next page.
- Here enter your Aadhaar Number and the Captcha code. The system will then send you an OTP to the Mobile number linked with your Aadhaar.
- Enter the OTP and then fill in the application form in detail. You will need the above-mentioned documents for this.
- Once done, then click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for any future reference.
- You will get a confirmation message on your mobile number and your application will go for verification.
Ensure that you regularly visit this site for more details pertaining to the 2019 AP Mukhyamanthri Yuva Nestham Scheme. We are continuously updating the Scheme information as soon as the AP government issues any notifications related to it.
[wps_toc style=”default” title=”Quick Navigation” show_heirarchy=”yes” bullet_spacing=”yes” ordered_list=”yes”]