AP Grama Sachivalayam Ward Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019: The Andhra Pradesh Government has released the AP Grama Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019 for filling up about 19,170 volunteer jobs in the Urban Local Bodies (ULB) from 1st November 2019. All interested applicants can fill up the Volunteer Application Forms 2019 from the official website gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. The application time for AP Gram Volunteer will end on 10th November 2019. After the applicants fill in the forms, they will be subjected to eligibility screening followed by the interview round. Read on for more details regarding the entire AP Ward Volunteer Jobs Application Process.
grama sachivalayam 2nd notification important Dates
|Grama Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019 Application Form|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name Of The Post||Grama Volunteer|
|Number Of Posts||19,170 Posts (Single Vacancy for 50 Families of the Village)|
|Qualification||Degree (Cities), Inter (Villages), 10th (గిరిజన ప్రాంతాల్లో)|
|Starting Date To Apply||1st November 2019|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 Years|
|Last Date To Apply
||10th November 2019|
gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in 2020 Update’s
- grama sachivalayam 2nd notification important Dates
- gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in 2020 Update’s
- Grama Volunteer Ward Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2019
- AP Grama/Village Ward Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019
- AP Grama Volunteer Job 2019 Selection Process
- Merit List of AP Grama Volunteer 2019
- AP Grama Volunteer Post Selection Process
- AP Grama Volunteer Application How to Fill Up
- Apply For Grama/Ward Volunteer – Phase II
Grama Volunteer Ward Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2019
The government has laid down certain eligibility criteria for AP Grama Volunteer Application. These areas are given below:
- Residence (Native) Criteria – The applicant should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and possess a relevant domicile certificate for the same. Also, the applicant should be a native of the Urban Local Bodies (ULB) for which they are applying.
- Educational Criteria – The minimum qualification required for any applicant is 10th standard or any equivalent exam as of 1st November 2019.
- Age Criteria – The rules state that the applicant should be a minimum of 18 years as of 1st November 2019 and they should not be more than 35 years old.
AP Grama/Village Ward Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019
|Online Application starts from||1st November 2019|
|Last date of submitting the online application form||10th November 2019|
|Scrutiny of applications||By 15th November 2019|
|Interviews by Selection Committee||16th to 20th November 2019|
|Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||22nd November 2019|
|Induction and training program||29th to 30th November 2019|
|Positioning of volunteers||1st December 2019|
AP Grama Volunteer Job 2019 Selection Process
All candidates who clear the eligibility criteria will be called for the interview round by the selection committee appointed by the state. The selection committee has set out a four point evaluation criteria for each candidate. The candidates will be given marks out of a total of 25 marks for each parameter which include knowledge of government schemes, the experience of working in similar roles, soft skills, and communication skills. Thus every applicant will get total marks out of 100. Then a merit list of the applicants will be published by the selection committee.
Merit List of AP Grama Volunteer 2019
The merit list of the prospective candidates will be released after the candidate clears his eligibility criteria. This list will only be released online on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Government at gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. Therefore the students should not expect that the concerned department will send them a hard copy or letter about their selection. Hence it is requested that applicants continuously visit this website for more details regarding the merit list. The merit list will contain details such as the name of the candidate, application ID, date of birth, category, etc. This list will be declared district wise.
AP Grama Volunteer Post Selection Process
After the applicant gets selected, they will be subjected to a two day induction training. After training, they will take over their responsibilities from 1st December 2019. In return for the volunteer services, the Andhra Pradesh Government will pay them Rs. 5,000/- monthly. Once the volunteers start their services, they will also be undergoing performance monitoring and appraisal by the authorities.
AP Grama Volunteer Application How to Fill Up
All the interested candidates can start filling up the application forms online from midnight on 1st November 2019. The forms are available online on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government at gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in. The last date for filling the application form is 10th November 2019. You can read on for stepwise instructions to apply for the AP Ward Volunteer Job:
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Government by clicking here gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage search for the link which says “Apply Now” on the top section. Click on this link and a declaration window will pop up on your screen.
- This window contains several terms and conditions related to the application form. After reading through them, click on the checkbox to accept these terms and conditions and then click on the “Accept” button.
- Then you will have to enter details related to eligibility criteria such as your place, qualification, and date of birth. After you enter these details click on the “Check” button.
- For confirmation purposes, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and get it verified using the OTP sent to your mobile number (which is linked with your Aadhaar number).
- In case you do not have an Aadhaar number you can click on the “Aadhar Not Available” button. Then you will be taken to the next page where you’ll have to enter your mobile number, father’s name, gender, and date of birth.
- In the next step, you will be asked to upload a soft copy of your photo.
- After this, you will be required to enter your current address and verify it by uploading the residence proof.
- Then you will be requested to enter your educational qualifications such as degree, university, registration number, year of passing and marks obtained. You will also be required to upload the certificate for every educational detail that you enter.
- After this step, you will be asked to enter details regarding reservation such as your caste, physical disability or any other similar criteria.
- Once you enter all these details, put a tick mark against the checkbox indicating that you have no objection in sharing the data you have submitted with third parties.
- At the end click on the “Apply” button to submit your application form.
Apply For Grama/Ward Volunteer – Phase II
(గ్రామ/వార్డు వాలంటీర్ కొరకు దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోండి – Phase II )
[Also Check:2nd merit list of ap grama sachivalayam]
- 1 grama sachivalayam 2nd notification important Dates
- 2 gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in 2020 Update’s
- 3 Grama Volunteer Ward Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 4 AP Grama/Village Ward Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019
- 5 AP Grama Volunteer Job 2019 Selection Process
- 6 Merit List of AP Grama Volunteer 2019
- 7 AP Grama Volunteer Post Selection Process
- 8 AP Grama Volunteer Application How to Fill Up
- 9 Apply For Grama/Ward Volunteer – Phase II