HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is inviting online applications for recruitment of Patwari candidates to fill up 588 vacant posts. The hssc patwari online form link is now available for registration on since 14th June and Haryana patwari the last date is extended to 13th July 2019.
Also Check: Haryana Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
The applicants who desire to be selected for the post must meet all the mentioned eligibility criteria and also pay online a small amount of money as application fees for successful submission of the online form. Now, let’s go further and learn about the eligibility criteria, examination date, and the syllabus to be conducted for the post.
Haryana SSC Patwari jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1 Haryana SSC Patwari jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 HSSC patwari jobs Application Fee
- 3 Haryana SSC Patwari jobs Selection Procedure
- 4 HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019 Exam Date & Pattern
- 5 Haryana Patwari Syllabus 2019
- 6 In Socio-economic criteria and experience, a candidate will be marked as follows
- 7 HSSC Patwari Online Form 2019 @ hssc.gov.in
- The candidate must be a Graduate or its equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Must have studied Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu Language up to 10th or 12th standard as one of the subjects.
- Must have qualified the Patwar examination as required in Appendix E based on the syllabus given in Appendix F of these rules after attending the Patwar school for a minimum period of one year. And after clearing the examination he should have undergone such practical field training for a period of six months as may be specified by the Director from time to time.
2.AgeLimit: Minimum age limit fixed by HSSC for the post is 17 years and 42 years is the maximum age limit.
Note: Relaxation in age as per the Government Rules for the reserved category.
HSSC patwari jobs Application Fee
|S.No||Category of Post||General||SC/ BC/ EWS candidates of Haryana state|
|Male/ Female||Female of Haryana Resident only||Male||Female|
|1||1||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||
|2||PH/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No charges|
Payment Mode: Net banking/ e-Challan
Haryana SSC Patwari jobs Selection Procedure
The selection procedure consists of only two rounds. The first round is an online written examination which candidates need to clear by securing the cut-off marks to qualify for the last round i.e. a face to face interview session round. Those candidates who will be clearing both the rounds will be called for document verification which if cleared successfully will land up with a job in hand.
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2019 Exam Date & Pattern
The examination is likely to be conducted from 13/07/2019 to 18/08/2019, either as online (CBT) or OMR based.
The written examination will be divided into two subjects. The first subject will be a written examination which will be a multiple choice question-based examination, carrying a total of 90 marks. And, the second subject will be a Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience which carry only 10 marks but will be playing a vital role in a candidate’s selection.
Haryana Patwari Syllabus 2019
The online written examination of 90 marks is again divided into two parts. The first part will be of 75% consisting of questions from the subjects General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and concerned and relevant subject, as applicable.
And, the second part will be of 25% marks consisting of questions from the subject History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc., of Haryana.
In Socio-economic criteria and experience, a candidate will be marked as follows
- 5 marks if neither the applicant nor anyone in the applicant’s family is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Company/Etc., of the Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- 5 marks if the applicant himself is a widow; or is the first/second child and his father has died before the applicant has attained the age of 42 years. or is the first/second child and his father has passed away before the applicant has attained the age of 15 years.
- 5 marks if the applicant belongs to such notified tribe such as Vimkut Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis or to a Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana, which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- Experience- 0.5 marks will be awarded for each year’s experience or part thereof exceeding six months, out of a minimum of sixteen years on a similar or a higher post in the Government Department of Haryana. But, no marks will be awarded if the candidate has experience for less than six months.
So, for more details and updates on this upcoming examination, the candidates are requested to visit the official website of HSSC to stay updated in this context. Candidates must keep practicing more past years papers and online mock test papers to judge their preparation.
HSSC Patwari Online Form 2019 @ hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission of Patwari Land Record Department of Haryana has enabled the link for hssc patwari online Application form is now available for registration the official website on since 14th June and HSSC patwari last date will be 28th June 2019.
Also Check: Nehru Yuva Kendra Recruitment 2019