CG Vyapam Admit Card 2019: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) admit card is the most important document, which will be your key to sit in the entrance examination conducted for the post of Assistant Teacher English (E Cadre).The board has made it mandatory for the examiners to verify the identity of the candidates as printed on their CG Vyapam Assistant Teacher English admit card with their government identity proof. Without which you will be barred from entering the examination hall. So, do not forget to carry anyone of your government i.d. proof along with your admit card on the day of examination.
Since the online application window for this post is still open for a couple of days, the board has decided to announce the exact issue date of the admit card for this post soon after the application gets over. But it is anticipated that the board will release the admit card 1-2 weeks prior to the examination on its an official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. In order to download the admit card, you will be required to provide your Registration Number or I.D. to log in to the website. So, keeping the number in hand is a must when downloading the admit card. You must keep checking the website regularly for any notification or updates in this regard.
CGVyapam Assistant Teacher English Admit Card Release Date
The board is yet to announce the exact release date of the admit card, which will be announced once the registration for the post is successfully completed i.e. after 09/06/2019. The admit card will only be available online on the website for download and it is believed to be released 1-2 weeks prior to the examination i.e.by end of July or August first week because the exam for Assistant Teacher English (E Cadre) examination is scheduled on 11/08/2019. Once uploaded, the admit card will be available for download till the eve of the examination. And, it is advised to download the admit card first to save it in a proper place for your future reference and then take a print out of it. Check Here: CG vyapam Assistant Teacher English E cadre Syllabus.
CG Vyapam Admit Card 2019 Assistant Teacher English Download
The steps to download the admit card is universal and the same for all the examination conducted across different posts, which is very easy and simple too.
- Visit CG Vyapam official websitecgvyapam.choice.gov.in, which will take you to the board’s website homepage.
- Scroll down the homepage and search Latest Updates section on the left-hand side of the homepage.Click on that section’s hyperlink.
- Once you have landed on the Latest Updates section page,look for the CG Vyapam Assistant Teacher English (E Cadre) examination admit card 2019 hyperlink.
- Click on the admit card’s hyperlink,which will take you to age page where you need to provide your Registration Number or I.D.Type your Registration Number and security code correctly as stated on the screen and click on “Submit” button.
- Now you will see the admit card on your screen.Cross check all the information printed on the admit card such as your name, address, age, date of birth, date, time and center of examination, etc.
- Download the admit card for your future reference and then take a print out of it.
Documents Required Along With The Admit Card
The board has made it mandatory for all the candidates to carry any one of the following government I.D. proofs along with the admit cards to verify their credentials and identity.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter I.D.
- Class 10th Certificate
- College I.D.
The board has also asked the candidates to carry at least two passport size photographs same as the one which they had uploaded at the time of registration.
CG Vyapam Assistant Teacher English Cut Off Marks and Exam Result Date
The board has decided to announce the cut-off marks for Assistant Teacher English (E Cadre) post’s examination after successful completion of it. Because the cut-offs will be decided on the basis of the overall performance of the candidates in the examination. But it is expected to be around 60% for general category candidates and 50% for the reserved category candidates. Further, the board has also said that the examination result date and the merit list release dates will be declared after the examination. So, it is advised to all the applicants to check the board’s official website for any updates or notification in this context.